What is Adagio and who is it for?
Adagio Accounting is designed for organizations that manage $2 to $100 million in sales/revenue, with significant transaction volume and at least one person responsible for managing those transactions.
This modular accounting system combines a batch interface that is easy to understand and control with online processing in order entry and inventory control.
Additionally, Adagio provides dynamite-looking invoices, checks and statements on blank paper. All this without being forced to use a mouse during data entry or any of the other accounting procedures.
Simple procedures and built-in software make it a snap to email or fax (with an internal fax modem) invoices and customer statements.
Adagio modules generally have an MSRP of $1800 per module, which includes an optional annual Upgrade Plan. Discounts are normally available when multiple modules are purchased. We can provide a complete quotation, including implementation and setup.
Adagio Third Party Products
One of Adagio’s greatest strengths is the breadth of Third Party Prodcuts that broaden and enhance its offering. At GR Consulting, we work with many of these products, and consider ourselves to be experts in the following:
Dakota Software, developers of:
- ToolKit for Adagio, an essential collection of utilities for Adagio
- Rentals for Adagio, specifically designed for companies that rent, sell or service equipment.
- National Accounts for Adagio, for companies that sell to chain stores, branch offices or subsidiaries, where the head office pays the bill.
- ePack for Adagio provides bar code scanning for orders that are picked, packed and shipped
- Wireless Warehouse Management for Adagio Accounting, a sophisticated WWMS that integrates seamlessly with Adagio’s Operational Suite (Inventory and Order Entry). This unique product provides a complete inventory management and stock location solution for small to medium size businesses.
- EDI Translator for Adagio provides 100% automated integration with Adagio Inventory, Order Entry and Receivables, eliminating manual data import and export. It translates valid EDI X12 ASCII files into Adagio recognizable documents such as Sales Orders.
- PayDirt Payroll Pro and PayDirt Payroll Lite enable Canadian companies to properly calculate their payroll and, of equal importance, generate the desired accounting transactions without having to do additional work outside of the payroll program, ensuring that the work is done right, and only done once.
- Telpay for Business allows you to pay 100% of your suppliers, employees, cra remittances and international payments all in one easy to use system.
GR Business is an Adagio Consultant Specialist with extensive experience in the installation and implementation of Adagio Accounting. Contact Us today to discuss your needs, to learn if Adagio is a good fit for your organization.